Aliens vs. Predator Gold edition game. Included with the 14 multiplayer map pack. The original audio CD tracks also included in MP3 files.
- Install & Play -
1. Unrar where you want.
2. Open Nero, select new Audio CD, drop the MP3 files, burn it CD or image file. Delete MP3 files.
3. Put the audio CD in the first drive if you have more than one. (AvP seek the CD the first drive only.)
4. Run avp.exe and setup.
- New Maps -
The map pack contain 29 files. Every map has 2 version. The files with (c) ending is the cooperative map, you must select this with cooperative game, and the other file the other games. The 29. file is the bigger version of Storage.
- Game Bugs -
1. Run bug under XP. If you see game movie or intro, the game have heavy lag and you can't play normally. You must pressing the ESC key to skip intros and avoid this. The game menu have the option, to turn off movies & intros. Use it.
2. DirectX bug. The Director's Cut game nearly unavailable, because AvP have directx crash. I'm play all marine map in DC, but only the first predator map, and none alien map. This is sad, because the last map unavailable until you play in DC difficulty all maps.
3. Bane map bug. Bane map often have graphically weird.