A free minigame included with the Wii Zapper, Link's Crossbow Training drops players into a world in the style of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Players assume the identity of hero Link, who progresses through a series of tests to perfect his crossbow marksmanship. Start with stationary bull's-eyes and graduate to moving targets before defending Link against all kinds of enemies.
* Anyone can pick up the Wii Zapper and become a master marksman in the quick-play shooting galleries of Link’s Crossbow Training.
* Dozens of fast-paced stages offer a wide variety of game play, from shooting stationary targets to defending a supply wagon from onrushing hordes of enemies.
* Multiplayer modes let players and their friends share a Wii Zapper to shoot for the high score.
* The control stick on the Nunchuk controls player movement (on stages that allow player movement), while simply aiming the Wii Zapper moves the targeting reticule on the screen. Pulling the trigger fires Link’s crossbow. By aiming off screen, players can turn Link to face in a new direction (again, on stages that allow this).
* Link’s Crossbow Training contains three basic game styles: target shooting, defender and ranger. There are 27 stages in total, and these categories represent only generally how each individual stage operates. Each stage’s goal is to earn the highest score possible within the time limit.
* All rounds can be played with multiple players: Players pass the Wii Zapper around and then play one at a time and compete for the high score.