As Jack Carver, use the Wii Remote to drive, shoot, slash, jump and climb your way through a rebel-infested tropical hell. The Wii entry in the franchise includes elements from Far Cry Instincts Evolution, in addition to a fresh storyline, new maps, characters and equipment. The gameplay is designed completely around the Wii remote, with gunplay aiming as well as more unique maneuvers such as vehicle steering, balancing on precarious ledges, and throwing grenades.
ESRB Rating: M for Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Strong Language
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Exclusively on Wii
Release Date: Unreleased (UK)
* Wii Unleashed – Dig deeper into the power of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk through survival tactics that include driving, shooting, jumping, balancing, climbing, throwing grenades and Far Cry’s ever-popular Feral attack
* Weapons – Choose from a variety of weapons in a struggle to endure the rebel-infested jungle. Take down an unsuspecting victim from behind with a machete or meet the fight head-on with your machine gun
* Vehicles – From ATVs to hovercrafts, pickup trucks to Jet Skis, drive over, around and through vicious combat situations
* Interactive Environments – Utilize the lush, tropical surroundings to your advantage, using stealth to sneak through the foliage past unsuspecting rebels
* Unleash the Wrath – Feel what its like to be the predator, not the prey, as you unleash the beast within. Jump higher, run faster and slash with more fury than all of your enemies combined through the animalistic Feral abilities unique to the Far Cry series.
* Multiplayer – Challenge your friends in Far Cry Vengeance’s frenetic Chaos mode as you battle to be the last person standing