PSP Socom US Navy Seals: Tactical Strike Demo USA [TnTVillage.org]
In the midst of rising instability, insurgents have abducted the U.S. ambassador. Sanctioned by the Panamanian government, America's elite fighting force has been deployed to rescue and extract the ambassador. Take control of an entire SEAL team and engage in real-time tactical combat, where you evaluate each situation, determine a plan of action, and then execute on your command.
* All-new SOCOM experience delivers a true combat simulation, where tactics determine the outcome of each encounter.
* Innovative, easy-to-use graphical interface lets you switch seamlessly between fireteam, sub-team elements and individual SEALs to view the action and issue commands.
* Enhanced artificial intelligence results in smarter, more formidable enemies that communicate with each other.
* Choose from nine international special forces units, each with unique weapons and loadouts.
* Tactical-action gameplay delivers a unique online multiplayer experience, featuring 2-4 player Ad Hoc and Infrastucture play with full headset support.
* Operate in highly-detailed environments, including urban, industrial and jungle terrains.
* Authentic special forces movements and tactics, refined with technical assistance by the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command, makes this the most realistic SOCOM to date.
* Command Equity and Local Influence allows skills, weapons and gear upgrades.
Size: 243 MB CSO
Software House: Sony Computer Enterntainment
Release dates: 2007
Necessary requirement: Tested on PSP with Firmware 3.52 M33-4
For more information visit to: http://forum.tntvillage.org/tntforum/index.php?showtopic=103758