WinUtilities is an award winning collection of tools to optimize and speedup your system performance. this suite contains utilities to clean registry, temporary files on your disks, erase your application and internet browser history, cache and cookies. it also supports to defragment your disk drives and improve computer performance and stability. built-in StartUp Cleaner allows you to control startup programs that load automatically with windows, find duplicate files, fix broken shortcuts and uninstall unneeded software. other features include secure file deletion, recycle bin shredding, system maintenance tasks scheduling and undelete deleted files.
What's new in WinUtilities version 7.0?
- Added a new disk drive defragment module
- Friendly WinUtilities launch user interface
- Improved 1-Click Maintenance module
- Added disk defragment supports for 1-Click Maintenance module
- WinUtilities Task Scheduler supports drive defragment
- Added new plug-ins for WinUtilities History Cleaner
- Added system tray - Quick Launcher supports
- Improved compatibility for Windows XP & Vista 64 bit
- Improved compatibility for Windows 7
- Minor bug fixes
When the downloading procedure thing is complete, just do a double click on WinUtilities.exe and it will run by itself (you don't have to install, nor to register it; both are already somehow installed and registered.