Please have Adobe reader installed or another PDF reader.
* Covering the new features and capabilities of Windows Vista, this book gets readers up to speed fast on interface changes, security options, and setup processes
* Simple, easy-to-follow instructions for common Windows Vista tasks show readers how to carry out essential activities and gain competence and confidence
* Bargain-priced at only $14.99, this book explains how to navigate the desktop, create files, copy and delete files and folders, connect to the Internet, search the Web, use e-mail, and much more
From the Back Cover
Just the steps you need to get going with Vista today!
...for great results
Move a File or Folder
1. Right-click Start menu button and choose Explore.
2. In the resulting Windows Explorer window (see Figure 3-8), double-click a folder or series of folders to locate the file that you want to move.
3. Take the following action:
Click and drag the file to another folder in the Folders pane on the left side of the window. If you right-click and drag, you are offered the options of moving or copying the item when you place it via the shortcut menu that appears.
Get Ready To
* Use built-in Windows applications
* Manage files and folders
* Get online safely
* Set up a network
* Use anti-virus and anti-spyware tools
* Play games, music, and slide shows [/color]