Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO
Performing your first Web site analysis just got a whole lot easier. Web Analytics For Dummies offers everything you need to know to nail down and pump up the ROI on your Web presence. It explains how to get the stats you need, then helps you analyze and apply that information to improve traffic and click-through rate on your Web site. You’ll discover:
* What to expect from Web analytics
* Definitions of key Web analytics terms
* Help in choosing the right analytics approach
* How to collect key data and apply it to site design or marketing
* Techniques for distinguishing human users from bots
* Tips on using Google and other free analytics tools
* Advice on choosing pay and subscription services
A detailed and accurate analysis is crucial the success of your Web site. Web Analytics For Dummies helps you get it right the first time—and every time.
From the Back Cover
Covers free and fee-based analytics tools
Don't miss another profitable opportunity — find out what works and what doesn't
Are you getting a decent return on the time and money you put into your Web site? Let this easy-to-follow guide help you find out! Two analytics experts guide you through choosing the right tools for analyzing your site, measuring your data, and making the changes that will boost your site's profitability without boosting your budget.