EZ Mask is an easy to use interactive image masking tool capable of extracting almost any object in an image--even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections. This extraction process creates what is known as a mask--essentially a black and white cutout. White mask areas are extracted, black areas not, and gray areas in between represent a level of transparency. Once a mask is extracted, the foreground object can be seamlessly composed onto a new background in Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements as well as apply filter and image corrections only within the area defined by the mask.
* Adobe Photoshop (Win) 7.0 or above
* Operates in RGB colorspace only.
* Adobe Photoshop Elements (Win) 3.0 or 4.0 (At this time 5.0 is not supported)
* Adobe Photoshop (Mac) 7.0 or above
* Adobe Photoshop Elements (Mac) 3.0 or 4.0 (At this time 5.0 is not supported)
* Windows XP, Vista
* Macintosh OSX 10.4 and Above
* 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution
System Ram Image Size
1.0 GB Process up to 8 megapixel images
1.5 GB Process up to 12 megapixel images
2.0 GB Process up to 16 megapixel images