1981CamaroZ28 Torrent List www.H337.com.txt (Size: 9.97 MB) (Files: 3)
1981CamaroZ28 Torrent List www.H337.com.txt
Videoblogging For Dummies.pdf
Announce URL: http://www.h33t.com:3310/announce
Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO
Have you ever felt the urge to share the entertaining and insightful things that happen in your everyday world? Got a message you’d like to get across to others? A cause you want people to support? A videoblog allows you to share whatever you choose in a colorful, interesting way that gets attention—and furthermore, videoblogging is fun!
Grab Videoblogging For Dummies and put your videoblog on the fast track. You’ll see how to
* Gather and use videoblogging tools
* Decide what you want your videoblog to do
* Plan content and edit your footage
* Set up a video hosting account and post your videoblog
* Create a complete “show”
* Videoblog safely, without compromising your security or others’ privacy
Of course, a great way to get an idea of what you want to do with your videoblog (or vlog, as you’ll be calling it when you’re an insider) is to check out other people’s vlogs. You’ll find information about that in Videoblogging For Dummies too, including where to find videoblogs and how to set up RSS feeds. And you’ll see how vlogs can affect public opinion, offer fresh viewpoints, and be terrifically entertaining.
Written by a true videoblogging pioneer —Stephanie Cottrell Bryant launched her first vlog in 2005, and now presents seminars on videoblogging topics—Videoblogging For Dummies gives you the scoop on
* Choosing hardware and software you need to get started, plus an idea of what it’s going to cost
* Adding the extra bells and whistles and professional touches that will get your vlog noticed
* Deciding whether to script your vlog or make it “reality TV”, dealing with “vid fright”, and making other people comfortable before your camera
* Finding out who your audience is, getting feedback, and fine-tuning your vlog
* Giving your vlog a clear identity
* Becoming a citizen journalist, an advocate, or a small-screen movie producer
* Editing, adding soundtracks, working with file formats, and publicizing your vlog
Videoblogging lets you showcase your art, keep in touch with friends and family, make new friends, or do your part to help solve the world’s problems. Videoblogging For Dummies is the fun and easy way to get started!
From the Back Cover
Add video to a current blog or start a new vlog
Use your vlog to share family activities, showcase your art, or support a cause
Eager to try this exciting new form of twenty-first century communication? This book makes it easy! A groundbreaking vlogger shows you what you need to get started, how to turn your text blog into a videoblog, how to make things easy for your adoring public, and even how to deal with little snags like stage fright.
Discover how to
* Stamp your vlog with your personality and passion
* Choose and use the right hardware and software
* Script your vlog or wing it — with riveting results
* Shoot and edit video
* Host your vlog and set up RSS feeds