It's the fastest-growing, coolest Linux distribution out there, and now you can join the excitement with this information-packed guide. Want to edit graphics? Create a spreadsheet? Manage groups? Set up an NFS server? You'll learn it all and more with the expert guidance, tips, and techniques in this first-ever soup-to-nuts book on Ubuntu. From the basics for newcomers to enterprise management for system administrators, it's what you need to succeed with Ubuntu.
* Master the fundamentals for desktop and networks;
* Send e-mail, share files, edit text, and print;
* Download music, watch DVDs, and play games;
* Use Ubuntu on laptops, go wireless, or synch it with your PDA;
* Set up Web, mail, print, DNS, DHCP, and other servers;
* Manage groups and secure your network.