Total Training - Adobe Flex 3 Rich Internet And AIR Applications
Adobe?Flex?3 is a cross platform, open source framework for creating rich Internet applications and Adobe AIR?applications. This in-depth training and its accompanying project work files will show you the evolution of rich internet application using Flex framework, plus how to build applications using the latest Flex Builder?3 tool that take the best capabilities of both the desktop and the web. This series a must-have for any developer looking to fine-tune their skills and enter the exciting new marketplace for developers.
* Learn how to effectively architect applications that follow best practices to produce maintainable, re-useable software.
* Discover how to easily connect your Flex and AIR applications to server side data sources as well as how to manage data effectively on the client following best practices.
* Understand how to make the most of and extend the Flex component framework using your knowledge of the Flex class hierarchy.
* Find out how to draw using Actionscript 3 and how to apply this program to customize your components using CSS.
* Learn how to create native application windows, plus uncover how to access the file system in AIR applications and how to upload a file from a rich internet application.