Learn the basics of digital photography in Jim Miotke's DVD, Digital Photography Unleashed: Capturing Wildly Great Photos.
This jam-packed DVD is over 2 hours long. Each of the four segments is just under a half hour, and helpful bonus materials are included as well. The four segments are:
* Learning the Basics (with Andy the Mountain Lion)
* Day at the Ranch (where we photograph horses, cowboys, branding, and more)
* Mastering Further Techniques (with a variety of wildlife models)
* Exploring Light and Shutter Speed (in Yosemite Valley)
Each segment has a variety of tips and techniques sprinkled throughout.
While enjoying an adventure photographing animals near Yosemite, California, you will:
* Learn to see and appreciate light
* Master the "Exposure Triangle"
* Know how to choose the best ISO, shutter speed, and f-number
* Understand file formats such as JPEG and Raw
* Select the right white balance setting
* Compose with the Rule of Thirds
* Digital photograph any subject, whether it is your child, a scenic, a close up flower, your favourite pet, your friends and family, and more...
This exciting and dramatic DVD is fun to watch even for non-photography enthusiasts. With the help of Triple "D", we explore the universal tips and techniques while photographing wildlife models, cowboys, colourful horses, and Yosemite Valley.
This dramatic and helpful DVD is divided into four shows and is packed with all you need to know to take great digital pictures. The DVD includes additional tips from great photographers such Jim Zuckerman and Lewis Kemper. The DVD bonus materials include a digital photographer's Buyer's Guide, a collection of top tips for easy reference, and a short documentary on what goes into this kind of wildlife photo shoot.