Note: That open tracker was not right for me and bitreactor went down for
24hrs on the front end and the back end is still down keep seeding please. As
always the DHT enbaled I amd not sure when it will be back up so things will
be slow till the back end is up again. However I am making the 1337x tracker
the main and demoniod is the new backup.
It outlines the theory and practice of sound behaviour in enclosed spaces.
Particular emphasis is given to the properties and calculation of
reverberation, the most obvious acoustical feature of a closed room. Further
key topics include the mechanisms of sound absorption and psychoacoustical
factors, from which design parameters and figures of merit are derived. Two
chapters are devoted to practical questions such as measurement techniques
and the procedures of room acoustical design. The interaction between a
room's acoustic properties and its electroacoustic systems is also
considered, and refined systems for optimizing listening conditions in a
room are presented.
Table Of Contents:
List of Symbols
1. Some Facts on Sound Waves Sources and Hearing
2. Reflection and Scattering
3. The Sound Field in a Closed Space (Wave Theory)
4. Geometrical Room Acoustics
5. Reverberation and Steady State Energy Density
6. Sound Absorption and Sound Absorbers
7. Characterisation of Subjective Effects
8. Measuring Techniques in Room Acoustics
9. Design Considerations and Design Procedures
10. Electroacoustic Installations in Rooms
* ISBN: 0415480213
* ISBN-13: 9780415480215
* Format: Hardcover, 392pp
* Publisher: Taylor & Francis, Inc.
* Pub. Date: June 2009
* Edition Number: 5