Req: Itunes 7.7
Jailbroken ipod/iphone (see bottom for details)
An SSH program such as CuteFTP or putty (google them)
SSH downloaded through Cydia
Steps: 1) SSH into your device and navigate to /System/Library/PrivateFrameWorks/MobileInstallation.framework
2) Find the file MobileFramework and rename it to MobileFramework.bak
3) Copy over the MobileFramework from this folder into the same folder on your device
4) change the permissions on the new file to 775 NOT 755 755 = BAD
5) REBOOT your device
PHEW HARD PART IS OVER!
6) double click on the file that contains the app you want and itunes should pop open
7) plug in your device and BAM the app should start loading on
8) Enjoy your new app!!
In order to jailbreak your device you need a copy of winpwn or pwnage (google) and a copy of the 2.0 Firmware.
Follow the instructions given to you and in no time you\\\'ll have your own jailbroken 2.0 iphone/ipod touch!!
The mobileFramework file is actually called Mobileinstallation just replace the file in the folder on your ipod