Do you still label your CDs and DVDs with handwritten scribbles? It doesn’t look good but creating good-looking labels is such a drag – first you have to figure out a complicated program, then you have to spend half an hour ”designing” something that looks halfway decent. Enter Ashampoo Cover Studio, the new disc label designer for everyone. It guides you step by step and will have you producing great-looking discs, booklets, covers and cases in no time. Just follow the directions, choose the look you like and print. Ashampoo Cover Studio also supports modern direct-to-disc printers that eliminate the hassle and fuss of applying labels to your discs.
The new Ashampoo Cover Studio comes with a stack of professional themes and it can import track and data lists directly from the disc you want to label. For fast results you can use point-and-click design – or you can use your own graphics and do everything your own way. If you’ve ever struggled with label design software you’ll be amazed at how easy it can be. Just enter a title and any other data and then select one of the pre-designed themes. Your data is entered in the theme automatically and you’re ready to print.
Features and functions:
- Supports all standard disc, case and booklet and label formats
- You can design and print printable discs (DVD, CD, Blu-ray), jewel cases, slim cases, Blu-ray cases and booklets.
- Use modern direct-to-disc printers
- Printing directly onto printable discs means no messy label alignment with special tools.
- Import your track data from your discs
- Reads the track data from your discs directly into pre-formatted tables in your design. Gets the artist and track data online in seconds.
- Point-and-click design with themes
- For fast results just enter or import your title and track data, select a theme and print. That’s all there is to it and the program comes with a set of great-looking themes.
- Design your own if you want
- If you’re feeling creative you can also create your own designs from scratch. Choose and use your own backgrounds, graphics and fonts, create curved text and add data and contents tables.