Genre: Folk Metal
Origin: Russia (Tver)
Release: October 13th, 2008
Total playing time 01:03:36
1. Wolf & Gyrfalcon 05:57
2. The spring 07:08
3. Wide Maslenitsa 04:56
4. The Motherland's heart 07:24
5. ...Under the sun's magic arrows 03:58
6. When the steel is being broken… 06:54
7. A falcon is over Rus 08:21
8. To the foreign land... 02:48
9. Epic metal cantata "The Bogatyr’s gates" 08:22
10. Russian land’s sorrow (Kalinov’s bridge) 07:48
Alexandr Ivanov - Academic opera vocals
Svetlana Lebedeva - Folk & academic opera vocals
Vetrodar - Guitar, scream vocals, various folk instruments (Pagan Reign (Rus), Folkearth)
Ratibor - Guitar, gusli
Sigurd - Bass
Demosthen - Drums (Pagan Reign (Rus))
Recorded at Day-studio(Moscow) and Tverd-Studio (Tver), Russia
November 2007 — April 2008.
Produced by Evgeny Vinogradov & Tverd
Engineered by Evgeny Vinogradov, Vetrodar
Mixed & Mastered by — Evgeny Vinogradov at Day-studio hut.
Artworks & Illustrations by Natalie Rustikova , Alexander Levkin, Erwin Max;
Band Logo by Alexander Levkin & Erwin Max (tracing).
Design & layout by Max Erwin at Insight studio (www.design-saytov.ru)
Band foto by Erwin, Anton & Vladislav
National costumes and accoutrements were given by Tver military-historic
clubs “Alatyr”, “Druzhina” and by “Slavyanochka” folkloric ensemble.