EasyBoot UltraISO v 9 1 2 Premium Edition + Patch.rar
EasyBoot UltraISO is one CD image file editing tool, it may directly edit the CD image file and extract the document from it, also may directly make ISO file from CD-ROM or hard disk. At the same time, you also may process the ISO bootable information, thus create your bootable CD. Uses UltraISO, you may have one's wish the make/edit the ISO file, and then burn the CD oneself needs.
The UltraISO main characteristic includes:
- May directly edit the ISO image file. - Can directly extract files and folder form ISO image file. - Support freely to add/delete/create directory/rename ISO file content. - Can make ISO file form hard disk document. - Can create CD image from CD-ROM, maintain bootable information. - Can process the compact disc boot information, you may directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO document. - Support nearly all known CD image file format (*.ISO., *.BIN., *.IMG., *.CIF., *.NRG., *.BWI and so on) , and converts them to the standard ISO form document. - May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute. - Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension.
- Automatically optimizes the ISO document file structure, saves the CD space.
- Supports the shell document type integration, may through double click or the mouse right key menu in the Windows resource management to open the ISO file. - The double window operation, extremely convenient in use.
- There are rich add-on tools, you may create N in one bootable compact disc, CD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those function is really powerful.
New Features for UltraISO v.9.1.2 Build 2465 (April 8, 200:
- New write disk image feature, can create bootable USB flash drive from floppy/disk images (*.IMA), bootable CD/DVD images (*.ISO) or files on local harddisk (MS-DOS, WinPE, or isolinux/syslinux based systems).
- Can create new harddisk image (up to 16GB) and floppy image (up to 2GB) with custom size.
- Supports bootsector of DOS(MSDOS/PCDOS/FREEDOS), Windows NT and syslinux.
- Can freely change floppy/disk image size (F9).
- Supports Japanese language.
- Supports detecting CD/DVD media capacity from drive.
- Can optimize files above 1GB large.
- Show folder size in ISO image..
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes.
Changes in UltraISO Premium 9.2 (May 25, 200:
Innovation U+ boot technology (USB-HDD+/USB-ZIP+), can create highly compatible dual mode (USB-HDD and USB-ZIP) bootable USB flash drives
Can extract boot sectors from floppy and hard disk drives
Can create ISZ images from CD/DVD's via command-line (-copy)
New option to shutdown computer when complete of compress operation
Supports multiple user account working environment
Supports Daemon-Tools Lite/Pro virtual drives
Fixed a bug with handling volume label of some ISO images
Improved bootable linux USB disk creation (knoppix/ubuntu)
Some minor improvements and bug fixes
All files were checked against viruses with Kaspersky Antivirus!
Unpack, install and use patch inside to register...