Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition v10.1.7000.7 (32Bit)
NO KEY NEEDED AND NEVER EXPIRES
WINDOWS VISTA ONLY!
Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 10.1 combines industry-leading, real-time malware protection for enterprise workstations and network servers with graphical Web-based reporting and centralized management and administration capabilities. The solution automatically detects and repairs the effects of spyware, adware, viruses, and other malicious intrusions to enable enterprise-wide system uptime.
Symantec System Center™ enables centralized configuration, deployment, policy management, alerting and reporting, and allows administrators to audit the network to determine which nodes are vulnerable to virus attacks. Administrators can manage client and server groups logically, and can create, deploy, and lock down security policies and settings to keep systems up-to-date and properly configured.
Key Benefits :
- Ensures that servers and desktops stay updated and properly configured, saving time and cost of traveling from machine to machine.
- Detects and prevents spyware from spreading throughout the company infrastructure.
- Guards product from unauthorized access and attacks through integrated tamper protection.
Integrated response content from the leader in information security helps organizations maximize uptime, reduce cost of ownership, and ensure the integrity of their data. Real-time protection reduces the risk of spyware and adware reaching the system, while automatic removal enables easy disposal of security risks. Side-effect repair automatically cleans up registry entries, files, and load points after hard-to-find spyware infections. Administrators have the flexibility to set their own security spyware and adware policies on an application-by-application basis, and gain maximum control over protection settings via the existing Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition management interface. Enhanced tamper protection guards all processes and registry entries from unauthorized access and attacks. Potential virus threats are automatically submitted for analysis to Symantec Security Response, which provides repair and response content. A forensic tracing feature helps administrators determine the source of blended threats that spread through open file shares.
Advanced behavior blocking prevents client systems from being used for malicious outbound activities, such as sending worms via email. LiveUpdate technology provides a s ingle update to protect the enterprise from viruses, malware, and spyware. Client compliancy technology allows the administrator to ensure that mobile and remote systems connecting to corporate resources via VPN are compliant with security policies.
Key Features :
- Advanced, enterprise-wide virus protection and monitoring from a single management console.
- Real-time scanning capabilities automatically detects and removes spyware that attempts to run or install on a machine.
- Integrated Web-based graphical reporting and centralized management from one single console.
- Symantec tamper protection guards against unauthorized antivirus access and attacks, protecting users from viruses that attempt to disable security measures.