Cyberarticle is a kind of software for knowledge management, which aims at helping individuals, middle-sized and small enterprises to create and manage their own knowledge databases.In addition to the main functions of saving and managing webpages, cyberariticle also has been equipped with importing function by which you can import some commonly used files into it such as office-related files(word, excel, powerpoint, etc.), PDF, Email, TXT, any pictures, source codes, Flashes and so on.
* CyberArticle is capable of converting any formated files into HTML so that articles can be easily edited and managed. In addition, due to HTML's flexibility and openess, users can perform a second-time development conveniently.
* The CyberArticle datum are saved in database 5.0 or higher so that a higher security level can be reached based on the database 's security performance and stability. Meanwhile, users can manage their own datum directly through the database because of its openess.
* Articles in Cyberarticle can be exported into specific formated files which can be viewed with other corresponding viewers. Or you can just convert the articles into an e-book like chm or exe directly with CA.
* CyberArticle has both standalone and network editions.
* CyberArticle can help you publicize your material to the network( lan network or Internet) through IIS(ASP.NET)
* Of course, the saved webpages can be viewed with CyberArticle.