A backup can be considered insurance for your data. Computer data can be easily lost: your hard drive can suddenly fail, a virus can wipe files from your computer or your computer/laptop may get stolen. Not to mention fire, flooding, etc... You\'re protected against such distasters only if you have a backup of your files. When an incident happens it\'s a simple matter of restoring that data and you are back in business.
Backup software is not used only for emergencies.
If you buy a new computer, using Titan Backup software you can easily transfer all backed up documents from your old computer, even if you change the Windows version. Titan Backup software is an easy-to-use and complete solution, designed for secure backups of all your important files.
Easy to use wizard-driven interface to backup all your important documents, photos, music, emails and program settings.
Sync Tasks - allows you to synchronize folders from different medias ( example: sync your USB stick with MP3 with your computer, or your laptop documents with your office desktop computer ).
Self-extracting backups and standard Zip archives
256-bit AES strong encryption
Built-in easy-to-use task scheduler
Detailed logs of all backup operations
Backup to virtually any storage device (including local and external disk drives, LAN, CD/DVD, removable devices, remote FTP servers, etc.)
With many free plug-ins installed by default, Titan Backup software facilitates the backup of emails and rules for Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Firefox, Opera, Thunderbird, Eudora, Windows settings, and more...
Version control, incremental and differential backups
Email notifications on backup tasks events
Backup Windows Registry
Backup open files, using the Volume Shadow Copy Service provided by Windows.
- You must have at least Microsoft Windows XP with SP1 installed. All subsequent versions of Microsoft Windows come with VSS.
- You must have a 32-bit or 64-bit (x64) version of Microsoft Windows installed (Titan Backup does not support backing up open files using VSS on the IA64 architecture yet)
- You must have Administrative rights to be able to use VSS (on Windows Vista and Windows Server go to the Options window in Titan Backup. Click General Settings on the left-side panel and select the Ask for Administrative rights at program startup option. Click OK and close Titan Backup. Double-click the Titan Backup desktop icon or double-click Launcher.exe in the Titan Backup installation folder and the program will prompt for Administrative rights if you have UAC enabled)
- The files you want to backup must reside on a NTFS formatted partition. A internat FAT32 drive can be saved only if you also have an NTFS partition available.
- The files you want to backup must reside on local disks (or external hard drives that report themselves to Windows as local disks).
Run EXE and a window apears with 3 options buy now, Enter key and continue trial.