Built on the award-winning ThreatSense® engine, ESET NOD32 Antivirus and Smart Security software proactively detects and eliminates more viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, phishing, rootkits and other Internet threats than any program available.
It’s the ideal antivirus for Windows XP, and also runs smoothly on Windows legacy systems, MS-DOS, file servers, mail servers, and more.
No matter what your system, there is no better antivirus protection. ESET NOD32 Antivirus was awarded the “BEST Antivirus Solution” in 2006 and 2007 by AV-Comparatives. Compare antivirus solutions here to learn more, or check out the latest virus bulletin.
With a personal firewall, antispam, and the same antivirus and antispyware protection delivered by ESET NOD32® Antivirus, ESET Smart Security is the most comprehensive defense against Internet threats.
These threats come in many forms. In fact, by the time you finish reading this sentence, approximately 70 new variants of malware—viruses, trojans, worms, rootkits, spyware, and more—will have been released.
But ESET Smart Security will keep you safe. And with the addition of personal firewall software, you can proactively filter content, ensuring customized protection.
ESET Smart Security is a tightly integrated solution designed to protect computers from a range of threats. Built on the award-winning ESET NOD32 Antivirus and its powerful ThreatSense® engine, ESET Smart Security provides antispyware, antispam and customized firewall features to protect you, your family and your business from Internet threats.
Here’s what you need to do to get it working.
Note: Disable UAC first if you’re using Vista!
1. Uninstall NOD32 completely! That includes previous fixes and everything related!. I recommend using Your Uninstaller! to remove it. If you didn’t get this pre-cracked version working on the first try then uninstall it!
2. If it asks you to restart after uninstalling do not restart yet! Let Your Uninstaller! remove the registry keys and everything. After that restart manually from the start menu!
3. Install this version. When asked check set update parameters later.
4. If the setup asks you to restart after installing DO NOT RESTART! Click No instead!
5. Restart manually from the start menu
6. After restarting click Update in NOD32. After it updates it should say you have got 24XXX Days remaining!
If it doesn’t then you have not followed this guide correctly!