NOD32 is a solid performer, easy to use and with little impact on system resources. Version 2 builds on the product's past accomplishments, remaining true to a singular theme - virus detection.
* Small footprint and low performance impact
* Integrated Control Center for simple configuration
* Fast on-demand scan speed
* Detection disparity between scanning modules
* Advanced heuristics provide enhanced detection for new viruses, worms, and Trojans
* Safely houses quarantined viruses in encrypted form
* Integrated interface consolidates all options in a single Control Center
Guide Review - NOD32 Antivirus System v2.0
NOD32 continues to be a favorite among gamers and those for whom system performance is an issue. Version 2.0 continues its svelte tradition while providing important enhancements, including a streamlined interface incorporating controls for its three modules: AMON, IMON, and the on-demand scanner. The new version also includes advanced heuristics in IMON, designed specifically to detect today's more elusive Internet and email-borne threats.
Though NOD32 lacks the extra bells and whistles found in many other antivirus products, its focus on core competencies - detection of viruses - has not gone unnoticed. NOD32 has earned more VB100% awards than any other antivirus product in history.