188.8.131.52 Final 2008 04 10
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKBv7!
(Used on new titles to be released end of April.)
- New (Blu-ray): Complete region lock removal from Blu-ray disc, including
discs which contain signed Java code!
- New (Blu-ray): Added dialog to ask for disc region on insertion.
- New (Blu-ray): Automatic option remembers previous region settings per disc
- New (DVD): Support for protection on \"Reservation Road\", US
- New (DVD): Many improvements to AI scanner and AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (Blu-ray): BD+ removal did not work with some discs.
- Fix (DVD): Problems with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications
and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD\'s help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy
CSS protected Movies. You can remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player
software. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like!
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you
to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent \'PC-friendly\'software from automatically launching when you insert a
video DVD. AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies
on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
Features of AnyDVD
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts \'on the fly\'
- Prevents automatic launching of \'PC-friendly\' software on video DVDs
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full HD-DVD (High Definition DVD) support, including decryption of
HD-DVD movie discs.
Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display. No need to buy an expensive
Playback your discs on your PC with PowerDVD Ultra, which otherwise do not run (titles released by Studio Canal, The Weinstein Company, Kinowelt, Optimum
AnyDVD HD is the \"must have\" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
Another amazing feature of AnyDVD HD is \"magic file replacement Äa€²Ac\". Remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts. These scripts will
\"magically\" replace the files on the physical disc. You can customize discs as you like without even making a copy to harddisk!
AnyDVD comes with a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP.