Panoptic Records, a new division of the Disconcert Music Company, is proud to announce that the release of Humanoid’s debut album, "Remembering Universe ", is scheduled for February 12th 2008 in stores.
Humanoid, AUGURY guitarist Mathieu Marcotte’s instrumental solo project, is an acoustic-space-metal concept with varied influences such as CYNIC, PINK FLOYD as well as OPETH and features guest appearances by Forest (AUGURY, QUO VADIS, ATHERETIC) on fretless bass, ChaotH (UNEXPECT) on bass and Tommy Mckinnon (NEURAXIS) on drums and percussions.
The cover artwork is an original painting from Martin Lacroix (VENGEFUL, SPASME) and inner illustrations are from Michel "Away" Langevin (VOIVOD).
01. The Quest Begins 4:59
02. Passages Part 1 (Eidetic Memory) 6:07
03. Passages Part 2 (Leaving) 4:32
04. Consciousness of the Universe 1:35
05. Naviguating Toward An Unknown Region 2:38
06. Unearth Treasures 1:10
07. Lunar Nostalgia 3:23
08. Passages Part 3 (Exoplanet) 5:04
09. Passages Part 4 (Forms) 6:47
10. Visions Made of Glass 0:46
11. Fragment 3:37