* Support GCC-based compilers
* Integrated debugging (using GDB)
* Support for multiple languages (localization)
* Class Browser
* Code Completion
* Debug variable Browser
* Project Manager
* Customizable syntax highlighting editor
* Quickly create Windows, console, static libraries and DLLs
* Support of templates for creating your own project types
* Makefile creation
* Edit and compile Resource files
* Tool Manager
* Print support
* Find and replace facilities
* Package manager, for easy installation of add-on libraries
* CVS Support
* To-Do List
* CPU Window
* Windows 95 or higher.
* 32 MB of RAM.
* The executables compiled by Dev-C++ will need MSVCRT.DLL (comes with Windows 95 OSR 2 or higher).