AD Sound Recorder is a sound record program. It can record all audio from your sound card into MP3, WMA or WAV format.
Real-time sound visualization enables you to adjust your audio source and make high quality recordings.
AD Sound Recorder features include hot switching of the working audio source, waveform and spectrum monitoring,
a peak indicator with sound clipping detectors, recording control with the hotkeys, a built-in player,
a file list and an ID3 Tag editor.
- Waveform and spectrum monitoring in real-time
- Hot switching of the working audio source
- Sound clipping detection
- Record control with hotkeys
- Support MP3, WMA and WAV format
- Convert WAV to MP3
- Built-in player
- File list window and ID TAG editor
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface
- AD Sound Recorder can be installed on a computer with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista operating system.
- Viewing of the help file is available with Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher. The program requires a full-duplex sound card