When you run a program on your computer, data flows from the hard disk to the program via read operations. The data is then processed and displayed, and finally flows back from the progam to the hard disk via write operations.
Sandboxie changes the rules such that write operations do not make it back to your hard disk.
* Intercept changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
* Traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well.
Torrent contains two setups:
Sandboxie Installer 3.28 (Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista; 32-bit)
Sandboxie Installer 3.01 (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003; 64-bit)
- At this time, Sandboxie does not support Windows Vista 64-bit
- On 64-bit Windows XP, you must remove Windows Update KB932596 before installing Sandboxie.
1) Report bad torrents & uploaders here:
2) Scan your file(s) with www.virustotal.com
This website uses multiple scanners.
3) With sandboxie you can test files for
infections without harming your system.
For more information go over here:
or go to www.sandboxie.com
4) "The Trusted TPB Uploader Page"
5) Check filesize.
* Spammers often upload multiple torrents
with all of them having the same size.
* Sometimes you can verify if a torrent is fake
by checking the filesize with a real upload.