Bal-Sagoth are a symphonic black metal band from Yorkshire, England, formed in 1993.
Originally formed as an epic/symphonic black metal band with strong death metal elements, vocalist/lyricist Byron Roberts took the name 'Bal-Sagoth' from the Robert E. Howard short story "The Gods of Bal-Sagoth". Their first demo was recorded in 1993, and Bal-Sagoth have since released three albums on Cacophonous Records, and three with Nuclear Blast.
1. (00:02:46) Bal-Sagoth - Battle Magic
2. (00:04:44) Bal-Sagoth - Naked Steel (The Warrior's Saga)
3. (00:05:36) Bal-Sagoth - A Tale From the Deep Woods
4. (00:06:30) Bal-Sagoth - Return to the Praesidium of Ys
5. (00:02:18) Bal-Sagoth - Crystal Shards
6. (00:04:14) Bal-Sagoth - The Dark Liege of Chaos Is Unleashed at the Ensorcelled Shrine of A'zura-Kai (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath the Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire Part II)
7. (00:06:16) Bal-Sagoth - When Rides the Scion of the Storms
8. (00:08:54) Bal-Sagoth - Blood Slakes the Sand at the Circus Maximus
9. (00:06:18) Bal-Sagoth - Thwarted by the Dark (Blade of the Vampyre Hunter)
10. (00:02:23) Bal-Sagoth - And Atlantis Falls...
Playing Time.........: 00:49:59
Total Size...........: 344.46 MB
NFO generated on.....: 2/12/2009 8:47:58 PM
:: Generated by Music NFO Builder v1.20 - www.nfobuilder.com ::