Unexplained anomalies are ripping holes in the fabric of time, allowing monsters from the wildest shores of evolution to roam through the modern world...
When evolutionary zoologist Nick Cutter discovers prehistoric creatures alive and well in the present day, the natural world is turned on its head and humanity faces a threat to its very existence.
Unexplained anomalies are ripping holes in the fabric of time, allowing creatures from the past, and the future, to roam through the modern world. These creatures are ferocious, endearing and puzzling by turns but they all have the same simple fact in common - they don't belong here.
Their presence throws up a terrible dilemma - is history about to be turned on its head? Will humanity survive in the face of a new and unprecedented threat from other species? And most urgently of all - will you find a velociraptor in your garden the next time you open the door? Professor Cutter and his team struggle to keep the looming disaster secret while dealing with savage dinosaurs, giant insects, prehistoric parasites and other deadly foes from the wildest shores of evolution.
While battling to stem the invasion, Cutter also has to deal with a deeply personal dilemma - he discovers that his wife, Helen, missing believed dead for eight years, has actually been travelling in time; now she is back with possible answers to the riddle of the anomalies, but is it an answer she is willing to share? And if not, what does she really want?
* Professor Nick Cutter (Douglas Henshall), palaeontologist and leader of the team
* Abby Maitland (Hannah Spearritt), zoologist
* Stephen Hart (James Murray), Cutter's lab technician
* Connor Temple (Andrew-Lee Potts), Cutter's student and dinosaur geek
* Claudia Brown (Lucy Brown), Home Office official and the team's government contact
* Sir James Peregrine Lester (Ben Miller), a senior Home Office official
* Helen Cutter (Juliet Aubrey), palaeontologist and Cutter's long-lost wife
* Captain Tom Ryan (Mark Wakeling), special forces leader.
=== Video Information ===
Video Codec: XVID
Video Bitrate: 127 - 131 kb/s
frames Per Second: 25fps