The software you\'re looking for if you\'re concerned about Internet privacy and want to hide your IP address. Concerned about Internet privacy? Want to hide your IP address? Hide IP NG (short for Hide IP Next Generation) is the software you are looking for!
Keeping your privacy is simple and easy: the only thing you need to do is open Hide IP NG. Hide IP NG is a tool that allows you to easily hide and change your computer\'s IP.
Hide IP NG will find the proxy server available to you and set it as your proxy server automatically. There is nothing need you to concern. Hide IP NG does everything for you!
Here are some key features of \"Hide IP\":
- Don\'t waste time in testing slow and dangerous public proxies. Just select a USA/UK IP you wish to use from our list. Every IP you see is usable, fast and 100% secure!
- Assign different
IPs to your computers even they are behind the same router!
- A single click and you are ready to go. Hide your IP address without any configuration.
- We never ask our users to create an acount before using. Our users will never be logged and tracked.
- 1024 bits encryption prevent your ISP and your boss from spying on you!
- Prevent others from reading any data you transmit in Wi-Fi Hotspots.
- Support HTTPS:// sites and double your security!
- Send anonymous email through any web based mail system (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail).
- Post on bulletin boards without displaying your real IP address.
- Bypass the restrictions placed by some owners of Internet resources on users from certain countries or geographical regions. Bypass work/school web filter and visit any sites you want (e.g. MySpace).
- Great for monitoring your overseas search engine campaigns.
- Keeping your computer safe from hacker attacks by hiding your IP address.
- Protect you from any website that wants to monitor your reading interests and spy upon you through your unique IP address - your ID in the Internet.
- Avoid your personal information being used to send you spam and junk emails. Many marketers and advertising agencies who having information about your interests and knowing your IP address as well as your email.