FairStars Audio Converter is a media file conversion tool to convert WAV, RealMedia (RM, RA, RMVB, RMJ), AIFF, AU, Creative VOC, PVF, PAF, Amiga IFF/SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WMV, ASF, MP4, M4A, M4B, AAC to WMA, MP3, AAC, VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE, and WAV formats. You can convert multiple files in a single batch, regardless of their source and target formats. In addition, the program includes a built-in player. The audio format conversions are performed without any temporary files, allowing high conversion speeds. Other features include normalization (adjust volume), support for ID3 tags and more.
- Convert WAV, RealMedia (RM, RA, RAM, RMJ, RMVB), AIFF, AU, Creative VOC, PVF, PAF, Amiga IFF/SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WMV, ASF, MP4, M4A, M4B, AAC to WMA, MP3, AAC, VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE, WAV formats with different settings.
- Fast Conversion Speed: audio format conversion is performed directly without any temporary files, and thus enables high converting speed and economy of hard disk resource.
- Batch audio files conversion:You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
- Support automatic volume adjustment (normalization) when converting.
- Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Playback of Popular Music Formats: support WAV, RealMedia (RM, RA, RAM, RMJ, RMVB), AIFF, AU, Creative VOC, PVF, PAF, Amiga IFF/SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WMV, ASF, MP4, AAC files with its built-in player.
- Support Drag and Drop:supports dragging and dropping files or folders from the File Explorer into the window of FairStars Audio Converter.
- Explorer-like file input dialog: allows you to navigate through supported files on your computer and add them to File List easily and quickly.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface.
Changes in Version 1.67:(06/23/2008):
Adds MP4/AAC support for Tag Editor, and corrects the error that mp3 tag cannot be saved.
Windows 2000/XP/XP MCE/2003/Vista/2008. Full-duplex sound card.
This is one of the best converters on the market.
credit goes to Casper
Note: A lot of work goes into giving you updated relevant applications, so if your not an uploader, please seed and comment, this way you can feel like a valued "member"
I'm not an old man who sits all day on the computer.I have a 8 to 5 job plus the band....so I do this to share and I try to do it right.