AI RoboForm description
A one-click web form filler and password manager
AI RoboForm is a push-button web form filler with some serious Artificial Intelligence (AI) inside.
AI RoboForm allows you to define your personal profile or "usual" responses to a web form.
This information is then saved within AI RoboForm, and when you need to fill a form, just click "Fill Forms" button, and form is filled out.
Being fully client-based AI RoboForm can be very fast, it never disables web site functions and AI RoboForm can also work in pop-up HTML windows.
The most important feature of AI RoboForm is high accuracy - it fills 95% of all fields correctly.
Here are some key features of "AI RoboForm":
· AutoSave passwords in browser.
· AutoFill passwords to login form.
· Click Login button for you.
· Fill personal info into online forms.
· Save offline passwords & notes.
· Generate Secure Random Passwords.
· Encrypt passwords and personal info using 3-DES.
· All personal info is stored on your computer only.
· Put passwords on USB KeyChain for extra security.
· Sync your passwords and safenotes to a Palm.
· Backup & Restore, Print your passwords.
What's New in This Release:
· Add support for Firefox 3.0 RC1.
· Fix Unload Portable in IE Protected Mode on Vista.
· Fix Logoff on User Switch on Vista.
· Fix 'RoboForm did not fill any form fields' message during Pro activation.
· Fix decoding of some Japanese URLs.
· Add warning about Skype IE Addon that causes problems in RF Pro activation and general browsing.
· Fix RoboForm2Go disconnect from browser sequence, it could cause freezes.
· Fix Matching Passcards mini-dialog takes focus when uses mouses over it.
· Fix error in mousing over identity protected by dual password.
· When doing Copy Home, offer to overwrite or rename if such identity already exists.
· Add Turkish localization.
· Firefox: RF should not connect to Google sidebar.
· Firefox: RF should not attach to Firefox Master Password dialog.
· Firefox: discontinue use for rfmozhlp.dll because FF 3 crashes on it. ...