Hex Workshop is a set of hexadecimal development tools for Windows that combines advanced binary editing with the ease and flexibility of a word processor. With Hex Workshop you can edit, insert, delete, cut, copy, and paste hex; print high quality customizable hex dumps; sector edit; and export to RTF, Text, or HTML for publishing. Additionally, you can goto, find, replace, compare, and calculate checksums within a file.
Hex Workshop v5.1.3 - July 2008
- Increased support for files over 4 gigabytes in size. Most Hex
Workshop operations now work correctly. Bookmarks are still
limited to a 32 bit address space.
- Export/Save as C Source and Java Source preferences now support
padding or truncations of files or user selections that are
uneven multiples of the export data type.
- Structure Viewer now includes byteflip16, byteflip32, byteflip64,
and addrof functions. Additionally, __parent__, and __this__
keywords were added to allow references to parent and structure
- Hex Workshop now displays unicode (UTF-16) properly in the
text column of the editor.
- Hex Workshop now starts properly under Windows 2000
- Hex Workshop can now open files with Unicode characters in
the file name or path.
- Bookmark foreground/background colors are now saved across
Home Page -