Astrogeddon is a high-speed, asteroid-blasting arcade game which fuses old-school gameplay with new-school cool. Your mission is to defend New Earth from an evil alien armada. The rules are simple: shoot everything and try to stay alive! Astrogeddon's fully rendered 3D graphics give a fresh new spin to a classic genre. The game features 360-degrees freedom of movement, huge explosions and more than 20 types of enemy spacecraft, spread over a massive 100 levels. Power-ups include cannon upgrades, guided and unguided missiles, starbursts and even flamethrowers.
• Fully rendered 3D graphics
• 360-degrees freedom of movement
• Huge explosions
• A wide range of power-ups
• More than 20 types of enemy spacecraft
• 100 levels
• Fixed a problem preventing the saving of game settings and high scores. This was only affecting users running Windows Vista with User Account Control enabled.
• Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
• DirectX 8
• 500 MHz
• 128 MB RAM