A Child's Gift of Lullabyes
Original Release Date: June 4, 2002
Codec: 192 kbps CBR mp3
01. Playing A Lullaby - Jennifer Graham
02. Tomorrow We'll Go To The Fair - Tanya Goodman
03. Someday Baby - Katherine Dines
04. Hushabye Street - Bonnie Nichols
05. Wings - Katherine Dines
06. Appalachian Lullaby - Tanya Goodman
07. I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U. - William T. McDuffee
08. Lullaby For Teddy - Terry Toler
09. Dream Theme - David Huntsinger
10. Playing A Lullaby - Jennifer Graham (Instrumental)
11. Tomorrow We'll Go To The Fair - Tanya Goodman (Instrumental)
12. Someday Baby - Katherine Dines (Instrumental)
13. Hushabye Street - Bonnie Nicholas (Instrumental)
14. Wings - Katherine Dines (Instrumental)
15. Appalachian Lullaby - Tanya Goodman (Instrumental)
16. I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U. - William T. McDuffee (Instrumental)
17. Lullaby For Teddy - Terry Toler (Instrumental)
18. Dream Theme - David Huntsinger (Instrumental)
"A Child's Gift of Lullabyes" is the most successful selling Lullaby recording in history. A Grammy finalist in "The Best Musical Album For Children" and "Parents Choice Award" also a "Dove Award" finalist.
The album consist of all original Lullabies and fully orchestrated. In addition to the nine Lullabies with vocals, an instrumental version of all songs is also included that a parent might learn the songs and sing along.
The success of "A Child's Gift of Lullabyes" has created International demand and has been recorded in six languages.
Namely English, Spanish, Dutch, German, Korean and Japanese.
Multi-Grammy® Award winners J. Aaron Brown and David R. Lehman, producers of A Child's Gift of Lullabyes, have set a new standard: Lullabies and love songs with a positive message of love, comfort, and the hope
of a bright and wonderful tomorrow.
Join the millions of families that have enjoyed A Child’s Gift of Lullabyes®. This unique collection of original music has earned rave reviews from parents, caregivers, and educators around the globe. These recordings
have won two Grammy® Awards and eight Grammy® nominations, plus honors from Parents' Choice and the American Library Association. Most of all we are grateful to families around the world who have shared our
lullabies, and have made this music The World’s Favorite Gift for Baby.
In the mid eighties J. Aaron Brown dreamed of creating music that parents could share with their little ones. Writing and recording songs that would provide sweet dreams and hopes of bright tomorrows, creating
music and melodies that would stand the test of time and would be passed on to future generations.
In pursuit of that dream, Brown and his partner, David R. Lehman, recorded A Child's Gift of Lullabyes, a collection of original lullabies with lush orchestral arrangements. Next, they staked everything on releasing and
distributing it themselves. Beginning with a single specialty store in Nashville, Tennessee, and even giving away cassettes and CDs to thousands of new mothers, they relied on "word of mommy" to spread their
musical message. Their marketing strategy worked beyond their wildest dreams.
A Child's Gift of Lullabyes quickly earned acclaim, winning a Grammy® Award nomination and designation as a Notable Children's Recording from the American Library Association. Families everywhere have made
this music a cherished part of nap time, playtime and bedtime. Brown and Lehman have produced five more collections of love songs and lullabies, and A Child’s Gift of Lullabyes recordings are available in fine gift
shops, toy and department stores, mail-order catalogs and web sites. Today, J. Aaron Brown's dream has become a global reality.