Be careful with the volume level while listening. Also use headphones with all Samonas releases.
Please do some research first before experimenting with these powerful soundtracks.
SAMONAS II. Mozart and Contemporaries II. KT 208 CD. 60 minutes
1. W.A. Mozart (1756-1791), Flute Quartet in D Major, KV285. Allegro
3. Attacca Rondeau (Allegreto)
4. Ignatz Pleyel (1757-1831); String Trio Opus 10, N° 1, Eb Major. Allegro
5. Attacca Rondo
6. W.A. Mozart (1756-1791); Flute Quarter in G Major, KV285a. Andante
7. Tempo di Minuetto
8. Joseph Haydn (1732-1809). Flute Divertimento Opus 100, N° 3 in C Major; Allegro Moderato - Poco Adagio - Finale (Presto)
9. Flute Divertimento Opus 100, N° 6 in D Major; Allegro Moderato - Adagio - Attacca Vivace
Samonas stands for Spectrally Activated Music of Optimal NAtural Structure.
The Samonas system is a powerful and sophisticated tool for auditory intervention based on the findings and experience of classic music therapy, neurobiological research and understanding of brain functioning.
Samonas Sound Therapy is a processing of therapeutic music that provides direct stimulation to the middle ear, cochlea, auditory nerve and cerebral cortex and indirect stimulation to the entire central nervous system.
Samonas Sound Therapy teaches an individual to listen and trains the auditory system so that the full range of sound can be processed without distortion, hypersensitivity or frequency loss.
This auditory training aids in the processing of language while eliminating the distractions of ambient sound.