Release: eXode 1.7.8 (RC2)
Last Update: 24th July 2008
VAC² Status: VAC Safe (last verified: 24th July 2008)
Reasonable update for the public. Online updates notifier, online hash checks, new anti-vac precautions (injecting code into a steam module as well now) amongst other things. As always, download the latest from DigiLitePC.com
24th July 2008 (2 updates)
* > More bug fixes..
* New VAC² Protection class (hereby called A-VAC²)
* New configuration form
* Fixed assembly references for features
* Removed feature: Red-fill walls
* New Auto-Injection system
* New Save feature
VAC² Module Scanner
* Initial AND active scanning, keep alert, keep safe.
* Online hash updates.
* Code injection into the Steam Client to bypass VAC².
* Show All Players
* Player Health Bars
* Player Names
* Player Trails
* No Visual Recoil
* No Spread
* Zoom x10
* Third Person
* No Water
* eXode GUI
* In-game (old)
Advanced Usage (recommended)
1. Rename MrE.exe to something safe & common (e.g. services.exe)
2. Start Steam
3. Launch Counter-Strike: Source
4. Start eXode
5. Select your options
6. Close eXode
7. Join Server
8. If you need to reselect options; start eXode once more, apply changes and then close eXode once again.
1. Start Steam, Counter-Strike: Source, then eXode.
2. Set options (with hotkeys or by selecting them from the GUI)
3. Close eXode (or leave it open if you plan on toggling features)
4. Join a server and play!
* You must have the .NET Framework installed for this to work.
* VAC² will not detect the VIP edition, at all.
* Download the latest releases from DigiLitePC.com