[size=4][color=blue]Ultra Tag Editor 2 4 2 [h33t] [dinguskull][/color][/size]
Ultra Tag Editor - Organize music file collections, properly label each file
Ultra Tag Editor is a powerful and easy-to-use mp3 tag editor with many useful features. This tag editing utility is ideal for folks who like music, but hate chaos that hundreds of random unorganized music files can create.
That is why Ultra Tag Editor helps people organize their music file collections, properly label each file and assists in preparing mp3 files for subsequent CD burning. This powerful and "common sense" mp3 tag editor comes jam-packed with useful and practical features.
The program allows its users edit both ID3v1 and ID3v2 mp3 tags, supporting all existing tag formats - 1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4. The program features aren't limited to renaming tracks from tags, copying ID3v1 to ID3v2 tags (or vice versa), and generating tags from filenames;
Ultra Tag Editor is a MP3
tag editor that organize music file collections.
Ultra Tag Editor also creates M3U and PLS playlists and is capable of exporting tracks information to HTML, XLS and CSV files - a great feature for the owners of large mp3 collections with thousands of items.
The program displays the following properties of mp3 files - bitrate, sample rate, layer version, encoder and other MPEG-related information.
Ultra Tag Editor comes with a built-in mp3 player with volume control and a seeking bar. These settings enable mp3 aficionados unify and organize their music collections much faster! Importantly, the program supports CDDB (freedb).
In addition, Ultra Tag Editor shows total tracks count, selected tracks count, total tracks time and selected tracks time, which are very handy perks to have when transferring part of or the whole mp3 collection from a hard-drive to CDs (so called CD-burning).
The great thing about Ultra Tag Editor is that it is very simple to use and easy to navigate. It does not require any special skills or knowledge. Moreover, the program is distributed as shareware, meaning anyone can download it for free and get familiar with it during a trial period.
Here are some key features of "Ultra Tag Editor":
· Easy-to-use, user-friendly interface
· Flexible tracks tree stucture
· Supports both ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags
· Built-in explorer-like tree view
· Built-in player with volume control and advanced features
· Saving and restoring of last application position
· Powerful search
· Shows information for selected tracks
· Displays whole MPEG information
· Flexible application customizing
· Multiple tag processing
· Works with all well-known tags
· Ability to process selected tags
· Customizing file masks
· Preview before renaming
· Ability to control spaces and underscores
· Ability to change capitalization
· Ability to undo changes
· Powerful copy tool
· Powerful 'generate tags from filenames' tool
· Tool for removing tags from selected tracks
· Ability to change capitalization
· Playlist Export
· Ability to select exporting fields
· Export to Winamp playlist formats M3U and PLS
· Export to well-known file formats such as XLS (Microsoft Excel), HTML and CSV
· Advanced HTML format settings
· Ability to add total information in the file
· Ability to launch file after exporting
Use serial inside readme
[size=4][color=red]Scanned with KIS[/color][/size]
If any of my torrents have no seeders or if you have any other questions or comments, give me a
Use ->[color=green]Peer Guardian 2[/color]<- To Protect Your Self While Downloading Off P2P
To see the rest of my uploads, click: [color=red]HERE[/color]