[color=blue][size=4]Nero Burning Rom 8 3 2 1 [h33t] [dinguskull][/size][/color]
Nero 8 Ultra Edition is a software solution that brings the digital world to your PC with features that make it fun and easy to create multimedia projects with high-quality, professional results. Create MP3 mixes and edit vacation videos in high-definition format. Share content around the world with simple Internet upload functions. Burn a disc with just one click, and then enjoy it in any room in your house with versatile streaming features. Rest easy knowing your data is safe in the event of a system crash or a damaged disc. Nero 8 Ultra Edition lets you live the digital life with cutting-edge technology and world-class features.
The Ultimate Solution for your Digital Life
Using Nero 8 Ultra Edition you can now create and edit, convert and share, rip and burn, backup and protect your digital media, all from one easy-to-use interface!
New and Improved Features
· New easy-to-use and intuitive NeroStartSmart
· One-click import and share to/from online communities
· Playback on AVCHD and Blu-ray (BD-AV) video
· Backup files to CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-Ray discs
· Convert DVD files to play on your iPod or PSP and other portable devices
· Optimized for Windows Vista
Create and edit
Nero 8 gives you freedom when it comes to creating and editing your audio, video, and photo files. Edit vacation videos in High Definition (HD), create dynamic slide shows from family photos, and make a cool MP3 mix to take on the go. With a broad range of professional tools, innovative features, and cutting-edge technology, Nero 8 helps you get the most out of your audio, video, and photo files.
Convert and share
With Nero 8 you can format DVD content to view on an iPod or PSP, enjoy blue laser content without a blue laser burner, and import and share your favorite photos and videos with one click to and from online communities like My Nero, YouTube, and MySpace. Nero 8 makes it easy to live today’s digital life!
Experience the finest in home entertainment. With Nero 8 you can stream your multimedia data to an Xbox 360 or a PlayStation 3 to enjoy in every room in the house. Use your PC to record your favorite TV shows, and use the time-shifting feature so you never miss another episode!
With Nero Burning ROM 8, the world’s most powerful burning application, you can rip your non-copy-protected CDs and DVDs and burn data and audio files to CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and HD DVD. With the integrated SecurDisc technology, you can create password-protected discs or a digital signature to ensure the authenticity of your documents.
No more worrying about losing important files! Integrated SecurDisc technology and the advanced backup features in Nero 8 give you peace of mind knowing your data is safe if your system crashes or a disc gets damaged. User-friendly wizards make it fast and easy to back up, restore, and verify your data, and customizable automation features allow you to ensure backups happen on time.
· DVD ROM drive is required for installation
· Microsoft Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 or later); Windows XP SP1 Windows 2003 Server SP1; Windows XP Media Center Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista Home/Business/Ultimate
· Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (all applications except InCD, InCD Reader, Nero Scout and Nero ImageDrive work in the x86 emulator that allows 32-bit Windows applications to run)
· Microsoft Windows VISTA x64 (all applications except InCD, InCD Reader, Nero Scout and Nero ImageDrive work in the x86 emulator that allows 32-bit Windows applications to run). Gadgets are not available under VISTA x64
· Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers are strongly recommended
· 1GHz Intel Pentium III processor, AMD Sempron 2200+ or equivalent
· DirectX 9.0c installation is required
· Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
· Min 256MB RAM (For Windows Vista min 512MB RAM)
· 1.5 GB disc space for a typical installation of all components
· Up to 9 GB available hard disc space for DVD images and temporary DVD files
· Graphics card with at least 32 MB video memory and minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels and 16-bit color settings. 24-bit or 32-bit true color is recommended
· CD or DVD recordable or rewritable device
· Internet connection required for registration, free online activation of full DVD, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and AVC functionality, product updates, and other features such as photo sharing.
· Usage of DSL-1000 or faster is recommended for video services. Internet connection charges are at user’s expense
· 16-bit Microsoft Windows compatible sound device and speakers
· Installation of latest WHQL certified device drivers recommended
· Blu-ray Disc / HD DVD recordable or rewritable device for Blu-ray Disc / HD DVD functionality
· HD DVD playback requires purchase of an additional plug-in
· Blue Laser reading/writing device for Blu-ray Disc / HD DVD support
· Up to 25/50 GB hard disc space for Blu-ray Disc / HD DVD disc images
· Nero Mobile not compatible on all mobile devices
· TV tuner or video recording card for analog or digital recording, time-shifting and any TV functionality.
· UPnP capable equipment for streaming with Nero MediaHome server
· LightScribe and Labelflash compatible recorder and media SecurDisc compatible recorder
Use keygen(s) to generate serial then register
*Note my advice is that you delete the patent activation located in:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Shared\NL3
P.S. If you have problems with Nero please don't ask me for help because I don't know how to help.
[size=4][color=red]Scanned with KIS[/color][/size]
If any of my torrents have no seeders or if you have any other questions or comments, give me a
Use ->[color=green]Peer Guardian 2[/color]<- To Protect Your Self While Downloading Off P2P
To see the rest of my uploads, click: [color=red]HERE[/color]