The Ozark Mountain Daredevils is a Southern rock band formed in 1971 at Springfield, Missouri. It is most widely known for its singles "If You Wanna Get To Heaven" in 1973 and "Jackie Blue" in 1975. Some have described the band's sound as a "countrified Steely Dan".
The "Daredevils" name has much to do with the long hair and beards sported by the band in the 1970s, a rejection of the more conservative style of their native South during that decade.
* John Dillon - (vocals, guitars, mandolin, fiddle, piano, harp, autoharp, dulcimer, jawbone, percussion, keyboards)
* Mike 'Supe' Granda - (vocals, bass, acoustic guitar, mandolin, percussion, chicken squawks)
* Buddy Brayfield - (vocals, oboe, piano, harpsichord, organ, percussion, electric piano)
* Randle Chowning (vocals, lead electric & acoustic guitars, harp, national steel, mandolin)
* Steve Cash (vocals, harp, percussion, harpsichord)
* Larry Lee - (vocals, drums, acoustic guitar, synthesizer, piano, percussion, saw, saw & board)
Don't Look Down(bonus tracks)
1 River to the Sun
2 Crazy Lovin'
3 Giving it all to the wind
4 The fox
7 Following thw way that I feel
8 Love makes the lover
9 True believer
10 Moon on the rise
14 Valencia Road