1. (00:02:30) Tammy Wynette - Run, Woman, Run
2. (00:03:09) Tammy Wynette - Starting Over
3. (00:02:55) Tammy Wynette - Kids Say The Darndest Things
4. (00:02:54) Tammy Wynette - My Man (Understands)
5. (00:03:11) Tammy Wynette - Crying In The Rain
6. (00:02:42) Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man
7. (00:02:59) Tammy Wynette - Cowboys Don't Shoot Straight (Like They Used To)
8. (00:04:17) Tammy Wynette - Bedtime Story
9. (00:02:40) Tammy Wynette - TillI Get It Right
10. (00:02:57) Tammy Wynette - D-I-V-O-R-C-E
Playing Time.........: 00:30:15
Total Size...........: 69.28 MB
Virginia Wynette Pugh, known professionally as Tammy Wynette (May 5, 1942, Itawamba County, Mississippi -April 6, 1998), was an American country music singer-songwriter and one of country music's best-known artists and biggest-selling female vocalists.
She was known as the "First Lady of Country Music" and one of her best-known songs, "Stand by Your Man," was one of the biggest selling hit singles by a woman in the history of the country music genre. Many of Tammy Wynette's hits dealt with classic themes of loneliness, divorce and the difficulties of male-female relationships. During the late 1960s and early 1970s, she dominated the country charts, scoring 17 number one hits. Along with Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton she defined the role of female country vocalists in the 1970s.
Her 1969 marriage to legendary country singer George Jones (which would end in divorce in 1975) created country music's "first couple." The pair recorded a series of duet albums and singles, which charted throughout the 1970s, concurrent to their respective solo hits.