I'd not normally upload coverdiscs, but there are a few gems on this CD.
Track 2 is a recording of a motet for 13 tenors, sung as a round. I'm not sure whether it is an artefact of the recording or as a result of the acoustics but, at eg. 2:45 when all voices come together, one could swear there are more than tenors singing.
Track 10 is from a little-known longer work (which happens to have been uploaded by someone else already to TPB - https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4591880/ ). I recommend the full CD to everyone, as each section is different to the next: a sparkling and unique mix of polyphony and baroque opera.
Tracks 3,12,13 should also be in anyone's collection, and most of the rest is well-known too.
CD Review Magazine Nov 1992 (Collins Classics)
The Sixteen / Christophers (cond)
1. Hygons - Salve Regina 11:51
2. Wylkinson - Jesus autem transiens 5:36
3. Lotti - Crucifixus 3:13
4. Bach - Cantata 50 (part) 3:43
5. Handel - Concerto for Harp Op4 - 03 2:47
6. Handel - Alexander's Feast - Now strike the golden lyre 4:38
7. Handel - Alexander's Feast - Revenge, Timotheus cries 5:50
8. Purcell - The Fairy Queen - A thousand, thousand ways 2:39
9. Purcell - The Fairy Queen - Hornpipe 0:58
10. Teixeira - Te Deum - Te Gloriosus 5:33
11. Britten - Hymn to St Cecilia 10:43
12. Barber - Agnus Dei 8:21
13. Tavener - The Lamb 3:30