The Doctor[Paul McGann] is on a mission from the timelords to locate the missing exiled Timelord Ulysses, who appears to be missing, though while masquerading as a Lieutenant onboard the "Reknown" in the year 1776 he finds an old enemy he once thought defeated, can he stop one of his most deadly foes?
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN THE WHOLE THING...
"THE SHADOW PROCLAMATION"
Isn't this really just Hornblower and Doctor Who footage and audio just re-used to mash up and episode though?
Yes it is, but its still a lot of hard work and editing done by me and me only, for no profit or recognition or need other than a love of the show, besides is Hornblower and Doctor Who combined really a bad thing?
The Lip Synch is out at times, can't you do anything about it?
• Yes I am aware the lip synch is out at times .i.e. when talking but it's either that or nothing so use your imagination, hey imagination is what Doctor Who is all about right?
The editing is terrible, you should be shot out of a cannon!
• Yes I know the editing needs work here and there but I'm FAR from a professional or anything just a fan who loves the show and wanted too add another adventure for the 8th Doctor, who as you know tragically only had the one televised appearance.
Its pretty bad and I don't like it, I would prefer it if they brought back Paul McGann properly though.
• Yes I know it's not perfect by a long stretch but unless they bring back McGann for a another series or do a spin off like Torchwood or Sarah Jane Adventures then it looks like Paul McGann will be restricted to other mediums and that's rather tragic don't you agree?
Are you going to do anymore stuff in the future, or leave it now?
• I may do more episodes, depending on how much useable Paul McGann footage I can lay my hands on and how much of my own time I can dedicate to making episodes, it is a lengthy process after all...saying that it would be nice to give Paul McGann a whole series seeing as how both he and we were denied it so.
I don't like it and wish to complain.
• If you don't like it or think its stinks then just say so in the comments box [I shall remove them of course and keep the good bits Lol] but feel free to do so constructive criticism is the best way to bettering oneself.
What on earth inspired you too think up this stuff?
* The Idea came to me watching Hornblower one time thinking have they ever done a Doctor Who episode set at sea? On barges and ships and the like? And as far as I can remember they hadn't and the crazy notion of doing a story set at sea sort of evolved from there, I decided to use Cybermen as the baddies as they are more versatile and footage is more vast than say Sea Devils or Silurian's who would have been the natural choice of baddie.
What about Cyberlord's and all that stuff?
* The Idea of Cyberlord's and Ulysses were both concepts not used in both the five Doctors and the TV movie but I liked them so went with them.
How did you get Nicholas Briggs for the Cybermen and John Lesson for K9 to do the voices though?
I didn't I "cast" two very enthusiastic fans to provide the voice work via email, there both very good though aren't they?
Ok its alright I suppose, where can I download it from?
I don't know just yet, ill update when I do, needless to say I would like it be available to as many people as possible.
Where is this particular tale set?
After the Enemy Within/The Fox 1996 Television movie and before my Time war story.