Phat Reaction presents Funki-G
What's it all about?
This DVD is a number of things all wrapped up into one. A cool mix by Funki-G, the ability to see exactly what the DJ is doing from many angles, and also to what they are hearing too. So no matter if you just like music and something to watch, its damn addictive for that, or if you want to learn a little more about DJ'ing you can watch and learn.
On the DVD is a two deck mix from Funki-G as well as a short interview she wanted on the DVD also, it's a real emotional gem. It was made a couple of years ago and instead of keeping it to myself I've decided to turn it over the public domain. This a promotional copy, free, you cannot resell it, but you can give it away, or burn it and keep it for yourself.
please note: there is little point in ripping this DVD as only VOB files the ones on a DVD handle multi-audio and multi-angle content. You will just end up with one video track and maybe only 1 audio track....not really worth it. Instead of wasting that time, just leave it seeding for longer in your torrent client.
Instructions on how to use the DVD
This DVD is Interactive, you can do lots with it.
What's on the DVD
* Funki-G in a multi-angle, multi-audio mix
* Interview with Funki-G
* Track listing
* Shouts, contact and biography
* Setup of DVD
Multi angle is just what it says, press the Angle button and the vision will change to show you a different view. There are 4 different views to choose from.
* DJ's eye view. See a plan view of the decks and mixer, so you can see exactly what the DJ sees
* Font view. Just like being a member of the crowd and also let you check the cross-fader action
* Side view. So you can see how the DJ groves to their own music
* Scratch hands view. Setup so you can see the finger action on the decks
It can take a second or two to change to the next angle so be patient. You can swap angles at any time and the DVD will keep on playing.
Multi audio is usually used on DVD to present different languages, on this DVD it provides different elements of the mix
* Master mix. Play out exactly the music that the crowd would hear through the TV
* Headphones only. Hear what the DJ hears through the headphones, check how they setup the next track
* Headphones on the right - Master on the left. So you can check what it's like to be in the DJ booth.
The change in audio is pretty much instant, when you press the Language or Audio button. Again as you play the DVD and change the audio it will not stop the playback
You can use the chapter jump to go to the next or previous track in the mix
During the mix, if you turn the subtitles on, it will show you the name of the track that is just about to be mixed in
Using the track listing from the main menu, you can jump directly to the track that you wish to hear
If for some reason you do not have the option to change the Audio or Video with your controller, you can set it up before hand or during the mix with the setup menu.