Source: Batman The Brave and The Bold HDTV S01E14 XviD-SC-SDH
This is packed in .rar due to the seeding method being used. poppedtart did a PoC on this and it seemed to work alright. Use WinRAR to extract. Right click on .rar file, select "Extract Here". Proceed as normal. If you delete the .rar you can't help seed... Please seed as you normally would. The shared community needs YOU to survive. Thanks!
Regarding the filename prefix, if you use uTorrent to download, at the top it says Save As when you load the torrent, you can remove the prefix here. It should still seed and download ok.
Created with encode-handheld.pl v4.4 (now with proper DTS & AC3 Matroska audio support)
My encodes have been tested and found to work on PSP, iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano 3g, 4g, iPod classic, iPod 5g, iPod 5.5g, Zune, and the new Android G1 phone/pda from Google/T-Mobile.
This release was tested on PSP CFW firmware 5.00 M33-4:
This release was also tested on Apple iPod 5g 30GB.
* Please ensure you are running PSP firmware 4.01 or above before claiming the release doesn't work on your PSP.
* For proper playback of 480 width material on the PSP your screen setting should be "Normal"
* Zune 30GB will not sync these directly. Zune software will transcode H.264 files at device sync.
1) Do you have a PSP slim? If so buy the TV out cables and direct connect to your tv and play them that way. You can buy regular composite cables, svideo cables, and component cables. I recommend these:
2) Do you have an XBOX 360 and a PSP? Hook your PSP to your XBOX 360 via the USB Mini-B cable. Go to the media blade on your 360, select videos, change source, select portable device, navigate to your video.
3) If for some reason you don't have a PSP and you do have an XBOX 360 then you can just put the video files on any USB device and just connect them to your XBOX in the same manner as above.
4) You can also stream the video to your XBOX 360 using Windows Media player 11 or uShare on Linux. To stream via Windows Media Player 11 to XBOX 360 follow this guide:
5) Watch via XBMC on your XBOX or Linux HTPC:
6) There is most likely a way to stream this to a PS3 or play via USB device also, but I don't own one, so I can't advise on how to do that.
7) Use Apple TV:
8) Use an Apple AV cable with your iPod device. Check the description to make sure the cable works with your iPod. I don't recommend the old iPod photo cable as it doesn't come with a charger device also. The other 2 cables let you charge your iPod while watching TV so that your battery doesn't die midway ;-)
Apple Composite AV Cable:
Apple Component AV Cable:
iPod photo AV Cable (don't buy this):
9) Use a Popcorn Hour A-110
10) Connect your Zune to your Xbox 360 via the USB cable. Go to the media blade on your 360, select videos, change source, select portable device, navigate to your video.
11) Connect your Zune right to your TV with AV cables. For instance if you own a iPod photo AV Cable then this cable works just fine, swap the left and right cables when you hook to TV. Refer to the guide for compatible cables and pinout or buy a cable from amazon:
Zune AV Cable from Amazon:
Zune AV Cable guide (shows pinout and compatible cables):
12) Stream to your PS3 or Xbox 360 using TVersity, refer to:
Note: playing mpeg 4 videos on Xbox 360 requires the Dec 2007 video update. You may also need to download the optional video codec pack. Refer to: