-Tank (Siege Engine) will use 4 food instead of 3 and will give +25xp.
-Flying machine flak cannon will cost 200g/175w instead of 100g/150w.
-Masonry research wont increase human tower Hp, but towers will have 600 basic HP.
-Orb of fire splash damage changed: from +5 to 45% of hero’s damage.
-Staff of preservation cost increased from 150 to 200, cool down increased to 45sec.
-Chimaera will use 7 food instead of 5.
-Dryad will give +20% xp.
-Effect of orb of venom and dryads poison decreased to 50%.
-Spiritwolf HP will be 300/450/600 instead of 200/300/500.
-Speed scroll cannot be dispelled.
-Healing salves healing time decreased from 45sec to 25sec.
-DeatKnight +3 agility.
-All spell of casters will have reduced mana costs.
This might still be a rumor, but coming from the myMYM website, this might very well be true.
Let me summarize the unconfirmed changes in the races here.
* Riflemen get a health buff, Hp is up to 525 from 505. Great! Just what the riflemen needed to stay longer in the fights and make them more useful.
* Orb of fire now increases attack speed by 10%. That would help on the MK with bash ^^ and Paladin too of course.
* Siege engines don’t yield experience points when killing buildings. Didn’t really abuse this myself, but makes the game balanced for the NightElf with poor building armor in late games.
* Chieftain’s starting Strenght and Intelligence now increased by 1. Yeah, like he wasn’t hard enough to kill before, he now gets to spam our asses with more Shockwaves! Great!
* There is a mention of some sort of a cooldown to Raider’s Ensnare, couldn’t understand how it would work.
* A new item for the Orcs, that dispels and has one charge. Probably a Teir 1 item to dispel summon rush, etc. Costs 100 gold. But could also be used in battle later on, if the heroes stack them up - one on each.
* Acolytes have a new passive ability called “Citadel Ritual”. Whenever an Acolyte is repairing a building it gains a temporary bonus +1 to armor. This is a cumulative effect for each acolyte repairing and can stack up to 3 times. This can be very effective on meat wagons when sieging or when trying to save an Undead gold mine.
* Obsidian Statue build time increased to 60 from 45. Destroyer Form upgrade lowers Obsidian statue build time back to 45. The Stats were a abuse against the Orc and Humans, this nerf of build time will help the other player prepare better for these monsters!
* Ziggurats (Non-upgraded) now have 2 armor up from 1. Zigs used to get pummeled the first thing when the UD base was attacked. Even in early game rushes.
* Necropolis Build time reduced to 105 from 120. Means the expanding player can put up a
Town Hall faster, and use it to teleport in and out. Nice.
* Dryad Cost changed to 165/65 Gold/wood from 145/60. Thank you, these were the first things they made against ‘any’ race.
* Druid of the Claw build time increased to 45 Seconds up from 35. Adept and Master DOC training reduces build time by 5 seconds each. Setting it back to 35 second build time after both trainings have been researched. Again, this just became an abuse late game against an expanding Human or even an Orc.