* Actively monitors your PC 24x7
* Real-time protection against Web robot (bot) attacks
* Blocks bots from hijacking of your PC
* Stops identity theft by bots
* Blocks botnets
* Detects unusual behavior on your PC and eliminates threat
* Detects malicious software at the deepest levels of your system
* Adds extra layer of threat protection
* Works with other security software
* Has minimal impact on PC performance
1) Report bad torrents & uploaders here:
2) Scan your file(s) with www.virustotal.com
This website uses multiple scanners.
3) With sandboxie you can test files for
infections without harming your system.
For more information go over here:
or go to www.sandboxie.com
4) "The Trusted TPB Uploader Page"
5) Check filesize.
* Spammers often upload multiple torrents
with all of them having the same size.
* Sometimes you can verify if a torrent is fake
by checking the filesize with a real upload.