GPS Rangefinder with distances to:
• Front, Center and Back of Green
• And up to 40 professionally-mapped targets per hole.
GPS Aerial view with QuickPoint positioning – touch a target anywhere on the hole and get distances to that point and from that point to the green.
Note: GPS distances will require a GPS-enabled phone (3G and 3G S)
ORIGINAL IPHONE AND IPOD USERS GET:
Non-GPS iPhone and iPod touch users get the ability to view hole distances from their selected tee-box, and plan their approach shots with QuickPoint positioning – touch a target anywhere on the hole and get distances to that point from your selected tee-box and from that point to the green.
15,000+ courses worldwide mapped and ready to play!
GPS Aerial View requires a Google Maps image of the course. View available courses and request more for free at www.golfshot.com
All golf holes rotated and sized to fit perfectly on screen. Zoom in to view even greater detail.
• 15,000+ Courses
• GPS Rangefinder with large numbers, front, center and back of green, and up to 40 points per hole
• GPS Aerial view with QuickPoint technology
• Assign ideal layup distances for your approach clubs