Bad CD repair pro v4.06
Bad copy Pro v3.81
CD Check v3.1.13 Portable
CD-DVD Diagnostic v3.0
CD Roller v7.50
Disk Text Savior v1.5
Iso Buster Pro v22.214.171.124
Bad CD repair pro v 4.06
Allows to copy files from bad CD or HDD. If
your text, audio, mp3 or any other file is corrupted then
use Bad CD Repair to save it!
Copies bad files from CD or HDD;
Uses ASPI Driver. Thus it works with all versions of Windows;
Works with ISO and Juliet CD filesystems;
Is written using Visual C++. Thus it fast and reliable;
Has user friendly interface.
Bad Copy Pro
is the leading data recovery software for floppy disk, CD, DVD, memory card, Zip disk, USB flash drive and other storage media. BadCopy Pro can effectively recover and rescue corrupted or lost data from damaged, unreadable, formatted or defective disks. It works with Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP/2003/VistaNew.
Some Situations Where BadCopy Pro Can Help
* Damaged floppy disk repair and floppy data recovery.
* Damaged or defective CD data recovery including CD-ROM, CD-R and CD-RW.
* Damaged or defective DVD data recovery including DVD-ROM, DVD+R/W and DVD-R/W.
* Recovery of inaccessible data on floppy, CD and DVD discs.
* Rescuing lost files from a floppy disk, CD and DVD.
* CD-R/W burning problems and data loss recovery.
* Recovery of corrupted or unreadable files.
* Retrieval of data from all sessions on multi-session CDs.
* Lost photos recovery for storage used in digital cameras.
* Recovery of files deleted on floppy disks, even quick formatted disks.
* Data recovery on UDF and packet-writing disks. Supports DirectCD and InCD.
* Recovery of data on Iomega Zip, Jaz, MO disks, and USB flash drives.
Using badCopy is safe and risk-free. The software does not write data to your original disks, but saves the recovered data to a new folder that you specify.
BadCopy Pro Key Features
* Advanced and intelligent floppy disk and CD recovery.
* Fully automatic data recovery process in just a few clicks!
* Recovery of all types of files like documents, images, applications, and more.
* Support of most kinds of media recovery like floppy disk, CD, DVD, and more.
* Rescue and recovery of files and data on floppy disk, Zip disk , CD and DVD.
* Post-processing of recovered files and smart data filling technology.
* Digital media recovery from items such as SmartMedia, CompactFlash (CF) cards.
* UDF CD data recovery that includes most types of packet-writing burner software.
CDCheck 126.96.36.199 (Portable)
CDCheck is a utility for the prevention, detection and recovery of damaged files on CD-ROMs with an emphasis on error detection. With CDCheck you can check your CDs and discover which files are corrupted. By using the program proactively, you can insure that your data on CD-ROMs are safe -- before it's too late! CDCheck provides the following features: readability verification, binary compare, CRC file creation (and verification) and file recovery.
Finds the files, bypasses problems, gets your data and video back.
Unlike other products that search for pictures, CD/DVD Diagnostic understands how the disc was written and bypasses the problems, recovering all your files no matter what they are. Risk Free.
* Only CD/DVD recovery product available for Video! Supports all forms of DVD media.
Version 3.0 has a new video reconstruction system which virtually assures complete recovery of all damaged or inaccessible video discs.
* Reads ISO image files directly and supports most operations against such files.
* Supports discs written by:
Roxio Easy CD Creator, Ahead Nero, DirectCD, InCD, DLA, RecordNow, DiscMaker, Sony Mavica Cameras.
DVD movies recorded on stand-alone recorders as well as Sony and Hitachi DVD camcorders.
* Supports all PC and Macintosh CD and DVD discs.
o ISO-9660, Joliet PC discs
o Rock Ridge for Linux and other Unix systems
o UDF 1.01, UDF 1.5, UDF 2.0 and UDF 2.01
o HFS and HFS+ for Macintosh.
o CD Audio discs (Red book), Enhanced CD discs (CD Extra)
o DVD-Video, DVD-ROM.
More Features ...
* Recovers Video from DVD Video Recorder Discs
Standalone video recorders will often not finalize a disc. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video found on the disc.
* Recovers Video from DVD Camcorder discs
Sony and Hitachi (and other) camcorders will sometimes not finalize a disc properly so it can be played. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video recovered from these discs.
* Graphic Readability Test display showing quality of the disc.
This test is performed with special provisions to catch "soft" (recoverable) errors that other testing tools ignore. While an error may be recoverable on your CD or DVD drive, it may not be recoverable on other devices and then becomes a "hard" error. This is the difference between a disc that works and one that does not.
* Sector examination at a low level.
* Displays sectors in hexadecimal and character. This is similar to Norton Disk Doctor, providing the same capabilties for CD and DVD media.
* Disc Memory and Checkpoint.
This feature eliminates lengthy re-discovery of the disc’s contents.
* Allows for interruption of a disc examination and then resumption at a later time. This is useful as some disc examinations can be lengthy, often taking more than 12 hours.
* Intensive UDF File Examination.
o Locates files that have been dropped from the directory structure. This is a common occurrence for UDF format discs using current writing software.
o Examination is done automatically when errors are detected in the directory structure that may have caused files to be lost.
o Can also be manually requested when needed to recover files that have been deleted.
* Expanded Retry Capabilities.
o Allows the user to balance examination speed with thoroughness.
o Permits users to select the level of automatic retries performed whenever a data error is encountered. This can make otherwise unreadable data sectors readable again.
* CD Text, ISRC and RID Audio Disc Display.
* Displays CD Text, ISRC and RID information from audio discs (when present).
o CD Text: Contains album, track and artist names on Sony and home-produced music CDs.
o ISRC: The acronym for International Standard Recording Code. It is a code used to identify the recording studio and publisher of a music track.
o RID: The acronym for Recorder Identification. It is written to music CDs recorded on standalone CD recorders used with audio systems.
is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD and DVD data recovery tool. It supports all CD and DVD formats and all common CD and DVD file-systems... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, ...
Start up IsoBuster, Insert a CD or DVD, select the drive (if not selected already) and let IsoBuster mount the media. IsoBuster immediately shows you all the tracks and sessions located on the media, combined with all file-systems that are present. This way you get easy access, just like explorer, to all the files and folders per file-system. Instead of being limited to one file-system that the OS picks for you, you have access to "the complete picture". Access data from older sessions, access data that your OS (e.g. Windows) does not see or hides from you etc.
Disk Text Savior v1.5
is a software tool to "draw out" the important text information from a bad floppy Disk and save it .it is power and easily use it .it can resume a bad floppy Disk that can't be resumed with another famous disk tools.
AIO Created by cwguru
=/////////////////////////All packs is CLEAN 100%\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\=
=All have ScreenShoot and FULL Report from KasperSky Internet Security=
=If you find something with other AV prog I DONT ANSWER in any comment=