!!!This is a fanedit. It was created for fun by fans and not profit. If you have a problem with that, don't bother commenting!!!
T H E M A T R I X D E Z I O N I Z E D
This combines Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions to one improved movie, leaving out all scenes on and about Zion. A worthy sequel to a masterpiece.
original film name: Matrix Reloaded & Matrix Revolutions
film studio name: Warner
Date Original Film Was Released: 07 MAY 2003 & 27 OCT 2003
Date Edit Was Released: 07 JUN 2005 / re-edit: 02 jul 2006
Original Runtime: 138 min & 129 min
New Runtime: 143 min
Amount of time Cut/Added: 120 minutes cut, 1 min added from The Matrix
1. removed Trinity dream sequence
2. removed the “trust me” speech of Morpheus with Link
3. removed all Zion scenes from both Reloaded and Revolutions except for the oracle request, but this will be assumed to happen on the Nebuchadnezzar
4. removed “Trinity dying on the rooftop” scene
5. removed Niobe traveling to Zion
6. removed all talks and discussions about Zion people and Zion battle tactics wherever possible
7. added “I can feel you now” speech from The Matrix
8. removed Trinity mentioning the rooftop scene
9. removed Rama Kandrar speech
10. shortened Burly brawl
11. shortened Merovingian guards fight
12. shortened highway action
Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original:
After the fantastic movie “The Matrix” everyone was awaiting the sequels, but somehow the writer/directors were not able to continue the epic they started in the way they began. In our humble opinion they lost themselves in detail, wanted to much and definetly to show off with effect orgies. We tried to continue the Matrix withing the Matrix wherever possible. Leaving out the Zion scenes was a major improvement of pace and plot development and the most interesting thing about it is that these scenes are not missed when left out. We tried to be smart and reduced the Matrix sequels to the max. Also we cut out several scenes that just did not feel right or felt to be unnecessary, e.G. when Morpheus talks to Link about trust, it just feels wrong and Morpheus seems to become a stereotype of himself. When Trinity dies on the rooftop and is saved by Neo with an inside heart massage, it just is to much to take (at least for the men in our group). The ending scene that most people criticised about Revolutions becomes reat, when the Zion battle is just not fought.
This is one of the most successful fanedits ever.
The full DVD can be found on linktalk through RS.
please comment and rate this fanedit here:
find out more about fanedits here: